Home gym equipment are the latest trend in the fitness industry. Driving to the gym and paying expensive fees for a gym membership just does not make sense anymore. Home gym equipment can be very convenient for people leading a hectic schedule. The idea of driving to the gym after work just to work out can be exhausting. If you invest on the top rated home gyms exercise equipment, it is easy to set up your own gym at home.
There may be a number of gyms emerging in major cities of Louisiana, such as New Orleans or Baton Rouge, but you need to stop your search for the best gyms in the area. Instead, have a look at the top ten exercise equipments you should invest in for your home gym.
- Stair Climbers or Step Machines. This is an ideal exercise equipment to have in your home gym for working out your lower body. It is also a good form of aerobic exercise so you can enjoy cardiovascular health benefits, on top of strengthening or developing your hamstrings, buttocks, and other lower body muscles. This is a low impact exercise equipment so it is recommended for all fitness levels.
- Treadmills. This is another popular home gym equipment that you should buy as well. This is great for aerobic exercises so you can run or walk even when indoors. You no longer have to worry about the weather because you simply turn the device on and start your exercise.
- Elliptical Trainers. If you are looking for a low-impact exercise equipment, this is a great choice for your home gym. It facilitates in a horizontally oval movement that is easy to perform even for individuals that are used to a sedentary lifestyle. This is a home gyms exercise equipment that is suitable for beginners and is one reason why it is popularly seen in most gyms.
- Spin Exercise Bikes. Stationary bikes offer a great exercise equipment at home because of its non-impact approach. Moreover, it is recommended by fitness experts for its ability to offer cardiovascular benefits while primarily working out your legs and buttocks.
- Recumbent Cycles. If you are looking to work out your legs, hamstrings, and quadriceps muscles, you need to purchase a recumbent bicycle for your home gym. It is designed to be comfortable to use while reducing stress on your lower back.
- Balance Balls. This is another practical exercise equipment. Aside from being relatively inexpensive, this equipment improves your agility and coordination. At the same time, it builds your core strength without putting you at risk to injuries.
- Rowing Machines. If there is one home gyms exercise equipment that will provide you a whole body workout, this would be it. It offers an aerobic form of exercise while working out both the upper and lower body muscles simultaneously. To avoid back strain, you need to learn the proper technique of using this machine.
- Kettlebells. This is the newest craze in the fitness industry because of its flexibility in terms of the range of exercises you can do. This hand weight is made of cast iron and is available in various weights. By lifting a kettlebell, you can work out multiple group of muscles at the same time, which enables it to provide whole body fitness.
- Jumping Rope. This is one of the most inexpensive home gym equipment you can invest in. However, it is a high-intensity type of exercise that will boost your strength, balance, and agility. The best part about using a jumping rope? You can use it anytime, anywhere.
- Free Weights. Exercising with free weights might require some workout experience to obtain maximum results.
Building your own home gym can be a challenge. That is why you need to invest on the best home gyms exercise equipment to guarantee that you have the best tools to use for your workout. To learn how you can maximize the use of this equipment, we would be glad to help you.
Visit one of our following locations:
Metairie – (504) 887-0880
Baton Rouge – (225) 928-5751
Kenner – (504) 466-3966
Shreveport – (318) 861-1107
Mandeville – (985) 624-9990
Jackson, MS – (601) 956-5681
Call toll free: 1-800-323-1831
Visit Our Showroom to See Daily Sales & Promotions