Try This 30-Day Workout Plan to Increase Height
This entry was posted on December 15, 2020.
Height is something many people are self-conscious about and that is why many are investing a lot to grow an inch or more.
According to Healthline, about 60 to 80 percent of your height will come from your genes. The rest would be affected by nutrition and exercise.
There are many ways that exercise can help add to your height. In addition to height increasing yoga exercises, one of the most popular ways is to adapt a 30 days height increase challenge.
How To Increase Height In 1 Month At Home: Workouts You Can Try
Pelvic Shift Exercise
- Lie flat on the floor.
- Stretch out your hands on your sides with the palms on the floor.
- Bend your knees and bring in your feet close to your butt.
- Lift your pelvic as you arch your back.
- Keep your buttocks firm. Use your legs and your shoulders to carry and support your weight.
- Keep this pose for about thirty seconds. Repeat for 5-10 repetitions.
Hanging/Pull Up Hang Exercise
- Secure your grip on a pull up bar or other sturdy bar.
- Jump up and hang on to the bar.
- Make sure to keep your arms and spine straight.
- Keep this pose for about 30 seconds. Repeat three times a day.
Single Leg Hopping
- Start hopping on your left leg ten times while keeping your hands up in the air.
- Do the same movement ten times on the right leg.
- Position on all fours on the floor.
- Align your knees with your hips and the hands with your shoulders.
- Put your toes together and move your hands forward.
- Start stretching your hips backward until it reaches your feet so you can stretch your lower body.
- Hold this pose for a minute.
- Begin with standing straight with both feet together.
- Clasp your hands and bring it above your head.
- Bend your body to the left and hold the stretch for 20 seconds.
- Return to your normal position. Stretch to the other side. Alternate movement on both sides.
Low Lunge Arch
- Sit on your buttocks and lock your fingers and stretch your arms to reach your feet.
- Bend your left leg and stretch your right one as you do step one.
- Remain in this pose for 30 seconds. Switch sides.
- Lie on your belly and put your palms on the floor under your shoulder.
- Arch your back upward as you arch your spine as well.
- Hold this position as long as 30 seconds. Stretch your back as high as you can.
- If this is your first time exercising, you can begin doing at least five reps on the cobra pose.
Jogging can be done according to your pace and strength. This will help you make your legs stronger and grow longer.
Jumping and Skipping
These activities will involve a lot of action from your legs. Aim to jump or skip as much as you can. Jumping and skipping can help you increase your height.
- Stand with your legs slightly apart.
- Expand your calves by bending down. Try to touch the floor without bending your knees.
Refer back to vertical bends. Instead of standing with your feet apart, you will reach for the floor with your knees together. Keep your legs straight the whole time for efficiency.
- Start with standing vertically. Bend you body sideways and stretch as far as you can.
- Hold this position for about 30 seconds and repeat it for the other side.
Swimming needs to use your whole body, from your legs, to your torso, and to your arms. It also burns fat and builds muscles. The breaststroke is the recommended style to add on height.
- Stand and keep your back straight and stretch your legs as you reach your hands up.
- For easier balance, you can lean against a wall and put your hands high.
- Lie down and put your palms down in your chest’s sides.
- Raise your legs while keeping them both together.
- If your back needs support, you can use your hands.
- Do multiple reps that last about 30 seconds each rep for a total of thirty minutes.
Aside from trying this 30 days height increase challenge, there are other things you can do.
Maintaining a balanced diet still goes a long way since your body needs nutrients to build and repair itself.
Take height supplements with caution and consult first with a doctor before taking any.
Maintaining a good posture even after exercising also helps your growth. Keep track of your exercise routine with a 30-day workout app. Take advantage of your adolescent and teenage years to grow, grow, grow!