4 Fantastic Ways to Complete Cardio Exercises on Your Elliptical Machine
This entry was posted on June 2, 2018.
You’ve purchased your elliptical machine in Metairie and now you may be ready to complete all types of cardio exercises to reap its benefits. Cardio is naturally good for the body. It keeps you moving quickly while helping you burn a significant number of calories, thus resulting in weight loss and a toned body. If you’d like to make the most of your elliptical, you should give some of these killer cardio exercises a try.
Total Resistance and Incline
Now that you’ve bought an exercise equipment for your home here in Metairie and are fully prepared to give it your all, don’t be afraid of an elliptical cardio workout that is going to make you sweat and cause you to quickly feel the burn. Simply follow these steps:
- 1. Set the speed to medium and the resistance to a level three.
- 2. Remain on the same speed and resistance for at least five minutes.
- 3. Adjust the speed to fast and set the resistance to a level five, continuing on for another three minutes.
- 4. Switch the speed back to medium, resistance to a level seven, and proceed for an additional five minutes.
This cardio workout on the elliptical takes only 13 minutes and will leave you sweating and breathing heavy. If you’d like to feel the burn in your legs and you’re looking to tone your body quickly, try to follow this total resistance and incline plan at least three times a week.
The Handle-Free Hurdle
Take advantage of the elliptical trainer you’ve purchased by switching up your routines to avoid reaching a plateau. While there are times when you should carefully hold onto the handles of your elliptical equipment to exercise those arms as you move your legs, this particular cardio exercise requires you to go hands-free to achieve the best results possible.
So, why is it a good idea to let go of those handles from time to time? If you’re not holding the handles, you’re going to give your abs a killer workout. The handle-free hurdle is the perfect cardio exercise to follow on the elliptical exercise equipment if you want to get a toned, tight stomach that looks amazing. Follow these steps to focus on your core:
- 1. Set the speed to slow and the resistance to a level two, warming your body up for at least three minutes.
- 2. Set the speed to medium and the resistance to a level eight for five minutes.
- 3. Keep your speed at medium and adjust the resistance to a level five for another five minutes.
- 4. Increase the resistance to a level nine while keeping the speed at medium for three minutes.
- 5. Set the resistance to a level two and set the speed to slow for the last two minutes.
In just 20 minutes, you can complete a killer ab workout on the elliptical machine that is going to help you get the tight, toned stomach you’ve always wanted to have.
Check out the BH Fitness S1EI Elliptical for an efficient machine that will give you the results that you want.
The Back and Forth Motion
Another great exercise to complete on the elliptical you’ve purchased from Fitness Expo is the back and forth motion. This cardio exercise may seem a bit tricky because you’re going to take turns moving forward and then backward while on your elliptical, but it won’t take long for you to get the hang of it and start having fun with it.
If you’d like to make the most of this workout while exercising all the different areas of your body, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- 1. Set your resistance to a level four and your speed to medium for two minutes while moving forward.
- 2. Increase the resistance to a level six, maintain the same speed, and continue moving forward for another two minutes.
- 3. Increase the resistance to a level ten, maintain the same speed, and start moving backward for three minutes.
- 4. Lower the resistance down to a level three, change the speed to slow, and move forward again for two minutes.
- 5. Increase the resistance to a level twelve, adjust the speed to medium, and start moving backward for another two minutes.
- 6. Lower the resistance back down to a level three, set the speed back to slow, and move forward for one more minute.
The back and forth motion cardio exercise is the perfect 12-minute exercise. It’s going to have you working out all different parts of your body while burning those calories at such a fast pace.
The Quick Fix
Don’t have much time to spare, but would still like to get in some quick exercise? If so, the quick fix is the perfect cardio routine for you to complete on the elliptical you’ve purchased in Metairie. All you’ll need to do is follow these fast and simple steps:
- 1. Set your incline to 20%.
- 2. Set the resistance to a level three and the speed to the medium setting, moving for three minutes while pressing tightly and moving your arms forward at a fast pace.
- 3. Increase the resistance to a level five, maintain the same speed, and put your arms into a pulling motion with the handlebars as you move for five minutes.
- 4. Lower the resistance to a level two, set the speed to low, and continue moving for about 30 seconds before getting off the elliptical.
In less than nine minutes, you can complete a fast and efficient workout routine on your elliptical that is going to make you feel good. You don’t have to skip out on exercising just because you’re busy you can simply complete a short routine that won’t take long at all.
If you’ve purchased some of the fitness equipment for sale in Metairie, including one of the elliptical machines, you may now want to use it as often as possible to complete different types of cardio exercises. It’s a good idea to switch up your routine to burn as many calories as possible while focusing on toning all areas of the body. You can try out some of these simple yet effective killer workout routines on your elliptical machine.