This entry was posted on January 3, 2016.
Having a sexy black dress to wear to dinner is great and everything, but you still need to accessorize with things like a matching purse, shoes, and some nice earrings and/or necklace. Likewise, in the world of fitness, having a monster strength training machine or the best cardio machine is wonderful and will help you get into fantastic shape, but accessories will help to really put you over the edge in terms of your fitness.
Here at Fitness Expo, we can provide you with many accessories that you can use in addition to any of our fine at home exercise machines and equipment. Let one of our knowledgeable staff members help you find the perfect accessory for your fitness goals and needs. Here are just a few of the accessories we can show you.
- Yoga Mats: Strength training and cardio are both very important. Stretching, however, is extremely important to keep your muscles from cramping and aching after the tearing they go through with exercise. Yoga is a popular workout which uses stretching and balance-based muscular poses to strengthen the body and increase your balance and flexibility. Yoga mats are vital to this, to keep you from slipping or injuring yourself on hard floors or carpet.
- Exercise/stability Balls: Stability Balls (also referred to as exercise balls) are a versatile accessory to own. A Stability Ball is a large inflated ball that you can use for various exercises for your legs, core, and arms, including strength training without weights.
- Weighted Vests: You can wear a weighted vest during a variety of exercises for increased resistance to really push yourself to the max. You may wear it during weight training, cardio, plyometrics, or anything else where the added weight will help give you a more difficult and demanding workout.
- Speed Ropes: Remember jump roping as a child on the playground? It’s still a fun and intense cardio workout. Speed ropes help take jumping rope to new extreme levels of fitness.
- Steps: Steps have been used in cardio classes for a very long time, and now you can have one to follow along with your old fitness videos.