How Long Should You Use a Vibration Machine to Lose Weight?
This entry was posted on March 23, 2021.
Vibration machine exercises can have a lot of benefits for your body, such as improving balance, bone density, and muscle strength.
If you have poor balance, joint problems, or low bone density, standing on a vibrating machine and doing exercises for the upper body can help.
The results have been promising thus far. However, while you are tempted to use a vibration machine for weight loss, like all other workout machines, it should be used in moderation.
Knowing how long you should stay on a vibration machine will give you the maximum benefits from it without any health risks.
How Vibration Machines Work
A vibration machine has two types of vibration: the Tri-Planar and the oscillation.
- Tri-planar vibrations have a smaller range of motion between the two types, but the vibrations can be of a higher intensity or speed, making them an excellent machine for strengthening muscles and increasing bone density.
The platform moves in three planes or three directions, such as forward and backward, side to side, and up and down.
- The oscillation vibrations move up and down. The platform has a center balance point that tips it up and down. This type of vibration machine is used for workouts that focus on burning calories and losing weight.
You can set it to an intense workout with more intense vibrations that trigger muscles in your legs, hips, buttocks, core muscles, back, and abdominals.
What if you want to target both muscle strengthening and weight loss? You can get both because there are vibration machines that provide both oscillation and tri-planar vibrations.
Plus, you can always change the intensity and frequency of whole body vibration to customize your experience and achieve your fitness goals.
Add the Power Plate My5 Vibration Machine to your fitness arsenal. This has a high-fidelity harmonic vibration system that provides uncompromising performance for unsurpassed results.
How to Use a Vibration Machine
To determine how often and how long you should stay on a vibration machine, you should know your medical background and your fitness needs.
In fact, it is recommended that you ask a medical professional if using it will be safe and beneficial for you.
Here are a few approaches to how you might use the vibration machine in your workouts:
- If your goal is to lose weight, use the oscillation type of vibration machine because it facilitates the most weight loss.
- You can use combination machines that have both oscillation and tri-planar vibrations if your fitness goals include increasing muscle strength, staying fit, or maintaining an ideal weight.
- Experts say that you can lose weight by using a vibration platform for just fifteen minutes a day, three times a week. In fact, they recommend NOT exercising more than this.
- You work on large muscle groups when you use a vibration machine, and these muscles need time to repair. It is during the repair period that your metabolism increases and you burn more calories.
- It’s important to remember that if you really want to achieve faster weight loss, you should use a vibrating standing machine in moderation along with making lifestyle changes that include changes in your diet, ensuring good quality sleep every night, and maintaining a low stress level.
Achieving your fitness goals with a vibration machine requires consistency but in moderation.
The recommended length for how long you should stay on a vibration machine is 15 to 30 minutes at a time on 3 to 4 occasions each week.
30-minute sessions 2-3 times per week can offer a wonderful set of advantages and will allow you to push hard at the same time.
This amount of time for using a vibration machine is enough for you to enjoy the benefits while not sacrificing your well-being, especially if your health and physical status might cause risks.
Keep these tips in mind as you consider how long you should stay on a vibration machine:
- If you want to burn calories, spread your sessions throughout the week without increasing the duration of each session as that will only drag down the quality of your routine.
- If you want to lose weight, run 4 sessions per week (split evenly) for 30 minutes each.
- If you want to tone up, focus on 2 sessions per week.
- If you want a balanced routine, split the week into 3 sessions.
Focus on 20-30 Minute Sessions
If you want to work out properly, you will want to focus on 20-30 minute sessions.
This length of time for staying on the vibration machine is the sweet spot that allows you to burn calories while staying fit.
Just make sure that you focus on your routine and pump through it using the right technique.
Should I Use a Vibration Machine to Lose Weight?
Don’t become fully dependent on a vibration machine to help you lose weight. Incorporate a variety of machines and workouts, and make sure to watch what you eat.
Losing weight with a vibration machine is not a be-all-end-all way to lose weight. At the end of the day, it’s discipline, motivation, and determination.
Check out more posts about exercise machines at the Fitness Expo.
Contact us today if you want to get a vibration machine!