- Adaptive motion responds to your movement
- Dynamically adjust stride length from 0 to 36 inches
- Responsive and easy-to-use Motion Controls
- Adaptive Stride Length: Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36″, to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride: Open Stride is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10″ and stride length from zero to 36″.
- Dual Action: Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged by pushing and pulling for the ultimate total body workout. Stride Dial: Users can see the stride length changes in real-time to determine the muscle groups being used. By touching the Views button, users can add the Stride Dial to the Icon bar at the bottom of the touch screen.
- The pendulum-like swing of the Stride Dial helps users see their stride lenth to determine the muscle groups being worked. As stride length changes, the Stride Dial updates in real time. This allows the user to vary the muscles groups they are using and instantly change their stride to adjust this.
- Foot pedals have toe caps to allow the user to optimize muscle involvement.
- 1-20 Resistance Levels
- Large LED Display
- Tactile Dome Keys
- Quick Start
- Motion Controls
- Numeric Keypad
- Preset Programs: Manual, Interval, Variety, Performance, Heart Rate, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts:
Strides / Min
Calories / Min
Time in Zone
Segment Time Remaining
Average Speed (strides per min)
Calories / min
Calories / hour
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Handheld heart rate sensors are located on the fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use.
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Maximum User Weight 350lbs
- Step-up-height 6.5 inches
- Foot pedal dimensions 8W x 14 L
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 80 inches, Width 35 inches, Height 69 inches
- Machine Weight 412 lbs
- Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.