- Adaptive motion with Open Stride™
- Adjustable stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches
- Dynamically adjust stride length from 0 to 36 inches
- Adaptive Stride Length Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride™ Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Dual Action Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- Stride Dial™ The pendulum-like swing of the Stride Dial™ helps users see stride length to determine the muscle groups being worked. As stride length changes, the Stride Dial updates real-time.
- Foot Pedals Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Step-on Platform Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- Resistance System Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels 20
- Console Type Large LED Display
- Tactile Dome Keys Yes
- QuickStart™ Yes
- Motion Controls Yes
- Numeric Keypad Yes
- Preset Programs Manual Interval Variety Performance Heart Rate Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts Resistance Level Distance Strides / Min Calories / Min Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining Time Elapsed Time in Zone Segment Time Remaining Average Speed (strides per min) Calories / min Calories / hour Watts METS Target HR Average HR Stride Length % Complete Workout Summary Workout Profile
- Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Chest Strap Transmitter Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm) 8 W x 14 L inches / 20 W x 36 L cm
- Length 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height 69 inches / 175 cm
- Height with PVS 81.8 inches / 208 cm
- Equipment Weight 412 lbs / 187 kg
- Machine Weight (base equipment) 412 lbs / 187 kg
- Length 70 inches / 178 cm
- Width 32 inches / 81 cm
- Height 67 inches / 170 cm
- Shipping Weight 495 lbs / 225 kg
- Equipment Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) Powered
- Optional Power Supply An optional electrical power supply is available if your AMT® use will be light. The internal generator must be used enough to keep the console battery powered. To find out more about the optional power source, contact Precor® Customer Service. Installation of the optional power supply will require a Precor authorized service technician.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC N/A