- Seat with micro-adjust fit allows for increased adjustable range for exact fit, accommodating any user’s preference
- Improved corrosion resistance
- Forged crank and two-piece bottom bracket are designed to handle the demands of high-use applications
- Automative-grade belt results in a smooth and quiet ride.
- Kevlar belt delivers a long life and maintenance-free operation
- Secure seat lock, bottom seat post lock keeps users from sliding seat post completely off of the bike
- Quality and durable frame
- Patented X-frame is more stable and allows for fast, easy acess to all seat, handlebar, and height adjustments
- Cam handles are easy to use and offer quicker adjustments without the hassle of pop-pins and threaded handles
- More adjustments allow for a customized feel for each user
- Easy to switch seat option in order to accommodate personal preferences
- Dual sided pedals featuring both SPD clips and toe clip cages
- 42″ x 23″ x 46″
- Maximum User Weight 300lbs
Optional Pilot II Accessory
- The RevMaster Pilot II is an optional accessory that, when paired with the RevMaster Pro, is the most effective way to measure cycling performance, displaying cadence, time, and distance pedaled. The Pilot can also display heart rate and estimated calories burned when used with a heart rate chest strap transmitter.
- The Pilot is sold separately and is only available to use with the RevMaster Pro.