SmartStride interactive ergonomics analyze an exerciser’s pace and direction, and automatically adjust the stride length to replicate walking, jogging and running for greater comfort, variety and challenge. Now with a wider stride range of 20″-28”, the XT4700 accommodates members of all heights and different stride preferences for customized, natural motion.
Zero-impact cardio machines are precisely designed based on human biomechanics to replicate natural motions like walking, jogging and running. Close pedal spacing of 1.8” ensures that the body is properly aligned from head to toe, minimizing the stress on the lower back and joints.
- Large LED display with integrated capacitive buttons
- Simultaneously displays essential workout data
- Electronically adjustable stride
- Quiet motors
- Wireless heart rate compatibility – ANT+ and Polar
- Digital contact heart rate sensors
- 16 workout programs, 30 resistance levels
- Workout Boosters – like X-Mode, GluteKicker and ArmBlaster – to jump-start routines with quick bursts of movements that target specific areas or the entire body.
- Health clubs can customize their entertainment offering with a choice of a smart or standard console. The consoles add various options, including an Internet browser, ANT+ compatibility and mobile device charging; both can be equipped with a personal viewing screen (PVS) or 9000Mhz wireless receiver.