- Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Proper Biomechanics and Variable Stride Geometry – Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride allowing exercisers to keep their heels down through all ranges of motion for a more comfortable, effective and ergonomically correct workout
- Two-step powder-coating process applies a rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Yes. The ground Effects impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
- The deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt/deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
- Updated elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
- The motor of Precor 946i Treadmill has an IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- High Tech beautiful console Electronic Readout features with Speed Incline, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Pace, Distance, Average Speed, Calories
Heart Rate, SmartRate, Percent complete, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time, Average Speed, Cals/Min, Cals/Hr, Watts, METS, Target HR, Avg Heart Rate,
Elevation Gain, Pace
- 5 Preset Programs to intensify any workout accessed by 6 workout keys: Manual, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Custome Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC
Interval, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Weight Loss, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Aerobic, Variety, Random, Cross Country Performance
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Maximize your workout results with the touch sensor and Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Personalized Suggested Workouts
- Network Capability offers the ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time during exercise.
- Power cord management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame siderails and snap-in cord clips
- Improved IFT-Drive controller motor works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control
- Handrail Length: 19.5 inches / 49.7 cm
- Roller Diameter: 2.5 inches / 6.4 cm
- Maximum Weight: 400 lbs / 182 kg
- Step Height: 7.5 inches / 19 cm
- Speed Range: 1-12 mph / 1-20 km/h
- Decline/ Incline range: 0% – 15% in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface: 22″ X 56 inches / 56 X 142 cm
- Dimensions: 82 inches / 208 cm
- Height: 17 inches / 43 cm
- Shipping Weight: 378 lbs / 171 kg
- Power: International 240Volt, IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- Warranty: Lifetime frame and welds, 3-year parts and wear items, 1 year labor