- Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.
- Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement for users of all sizes.
- The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- The pendulum-like swing of the Stride Dial™ helps users see stride length to determine the muscle groups being worked. As stride length changes, the Stride Dial updates real-time.
- Upper handle bars move
- Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length)
- Distance, Strides / Min, Calories / Min, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Stride Length
- Preset Programs: 6 Programs: Manual, Interval, Variety, Performance (1-2 Interval), Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Weight Loss
Heart rate Monitoring:
- Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm) 2 in / 5 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 6.5 in / 16.5 cm
Equipment Dimensions & Weight:
- Height with PVS: 81.8 in / 208 cm Length 80 in / 203 cm Width 35 in / 89 cm Height 69 in / 175 cm
- Machine Weight: 412 lbs / 187 kg
- Shipping Weight: 495 lbs / 225 kg