- Motion controls are spring actuated, allowing the user to adjust the settings while in motion. These are large, visible controls which will not require the use of small motor skills like needed with typical small, hard to find switches.
- Step through design with very low step-over height of 4 inches.
- Dual-sided pedals allow to the rider to use the pedals with or without the integrated pedal strap.
- Step-through design for easy entry and exit
- 12 programs, 25 resistance levels
- Air flex seat for comfort
- Extra wide pedal to comfortably accommodate feet of all sizes.
- Resistance System
- Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance
- Large LED display console, quick start.
- Preset Programs: Manual Variety Cross Country Random Custom Resistance Weight Loss Interval 1:1 1:2 1:3 Heart Rate Control Basic HRC Performance Fitness Test Hill Climb Watts Control
- 25 resistance levels
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance, level, distance, RPM, speed, calories, heart rate, time remaining, time elapsed, time in zone, segment time remaining, average speed, calories/min, calories/hr, watts, mets, target hr, average hr, % complete, workout profile, workout summary.
- Optional 15” personal viewing screen , Optional Entertainment CAP/ wireless receiver
- Heart Rate Monitoring, Touch heart rate,, Chest Strap transmitter
- An optional electrical power supply is available if the bike use will be light. The internal generator must be used enough tot keep the console battery powered.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Machine dimensions: 67 ” x 23” x 50”
- 210lbs assembled wieght
- Max user weight is 350lbs