- Accessories holder: Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exercisers water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Console features: 10 in / 25.4 cm LCD High quality Touch Screen with fitness stats that keep users moving.
- Auto Stop: safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Integrated Foot technology: Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Electronic readouts: Speed Incline, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts
Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Elevation Gain, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Deck and Belt: Multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic,Aerobic Plus,Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval
Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval , 5K , Heart Rate Zone , Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, Army Cardio PRT, Air Force Cardio PRT, Navy PRT, Navy PRT – high altitude, Marine Cardio PRT, Law Enforcement PEB
- Heart rate sensors: Touch heart rate sensors with located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) L: 83 in / 211 cm W 35 in / 89 cm H 62 in / 157.5 cm
- Max User Weight; 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Product Weight: 407 lbs / 185 kg
- Network Capabilities: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.