- Auto Stop step sensor detection stops a moving running belt when there is no exerciser.
- Console- Created to complement the entire Experience Series line, the P30 console features easy-to-use motion controls and uses a LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users moving.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) -Next generation motor drive system draws up to 30% less amps resulting in improved performance and efficiency.
- Water Bottle/ Accessory Holder: Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exerciser’s water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Integrated Footplant Technology: Fully complements exerciser’s natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Ground Effects Impact Control System-es. New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Precor decks are designed to provide more absorption in the front where exercisers feet hit the belt and added rigidity at the back for a firm-push off.
- Belt and Beck: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Console Electronic Readout Features: Speed Incline, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts
Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Elevation Gain,Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Preset Programs: 27 Programs, Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Manual,1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval
4:1 Interval, Be Fit, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K ,Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf, PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Heart Rate Monitorin Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83 x 35 x 68.5 inches
- Weight: 430 lbs / 195 kg
- Power: Powered; Dedicated 220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle dedicated circuit
- Total Preset Workouts: 27
- Network Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.