- Three riding positions: upright, cruising, and road offer variety for the user.
- The width of the handlebars place the user in the best ergonomic position with the forearms more directly over the shoulders.
- Max user weight: 350 lbs
- In the road position, the ergonomic- shaped handlebars postion the wrists in a natural, neutral position.
- Ergonomic seat with comfort grooves- tapers to a narrow nose for the best riding comfort.
- Universal seat post allows the user to install their own saddle if desired.
- Dual sided pedals can be used without the pedal straps. The extra wide pedal will accomodates feet of all sizes comfortably.
- There are 14 levels of seat adjustments which can be adjusted while on or off of the bike.
- Resistance belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Large LED display
- Quick start
- 25 resistance levels available
- Preset programs: Manual, variety, cross country, random, customer resistance, weight loss, interval, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Heart rate control, basic HRC, performance fitness test hill climb watts control
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, distance, speed, heart rate profile, SmartRate, Resistance, RPM, Time elapsed, Time reamining, Percent complete, workout summary, heart rate analysis
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Heart Rate
- Will work with any Polar compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Power Requirements: Self-powered