The Top 10 Ab Crunch Machines
This entry was posted on February 8, 2014.
Having a toned and fit body wouldn’t be complete without a six-pack of abs to show around. But its never easy cutting off excessive fat and building up muscle. You would need to be greatly disciplined with what you eat and be able to execute exercises thoroughly. For those who would want an additional workout then it’s only practical to have fitness equipment such as ab crunch machines by your side. This type of fitness device simply targets your mid section much like abdominal training exercises do. Not only can an ab crunch machine burn away calories, it can also be a fun experience you can share with your gym buddy. Listed here are a couple of ab crunch machines that may help you for your workout.
- Exercise Ball is an all time favorite for professionals because of its many uses. You can train on your aptitude in balance, coordination skills, flexibility and overall strength with this fitness machine. Beginners can as well use this device easily. Make sure though to choose the right size before any use.
- The Ab Wheel is another simple contraption that tones your core. Simply hold firm on the handle bars while you role the device forward and you bring it back using your abdominal muscles. By repeating this motion you could expect results.
- A Foam Roller is similar to the ab wheel in concept where you roll the device while toning your abdominal area. Instead of having handle bars you simply place this item beneath your hips and use it as leverage for moving back and worth.
- An Ab Strap is a device that is permanently fixed on a ceiling joist which supports your weight as your hands are placed on a sling. You then do knee and leg lifts in a comfortable position with this equipment. This equipment is best for beginners.
- Balance Trainer is like a medicine ball to improve your aptitude in balance. The soft yet flexible surface of this equipment can support your weight while doing squats or other aerobic exercises.
- The Pull-up Bar is commonly used to tone ones upper body. But you could place weights on your legs and simply hang or continue with leg raises to target the abdominal region. It is basic exercise but can ultimately provide a whole body workout.
- You can also use a Decline Workout Bench to target abdominal muscles using crunches. This device can also be used for many purposes. But because it has an adjustable incline you would be able to add additional resistance when doing crunches on this machine. This equipment also provides you with additional support so you can workout better.
- Another simple yet effective tool is the Exercise Mat. Fitness trainers would say that traditional exercises are the best way to lose pounds. So by performing crunches and sit-ups on the floor you can thoroughly burn up calories. But having that cold surface can be uncomfortable so placing this beneath, you can have a more relaxing workout.
- The Captain’s Chair is much like the Ab Strap on which you can do lifts. This may differ however in the resistance you might receive during workouts.
- A Flex Belt is an ab crunch machine that stimulates your core muscles by distributing electrical impulses. Wearing one during exercise lets you use other machines for a multiple workout.
For more information about these ab crunch machines, you can call the toll free number of 1-800-323-1831 or email email@example.com.
Baton Rouge – (225) 928-5751
Jackson, MS – (601) 956-5681
Kenner – (504) 466-3966
Mandeville – (985) 624-9990
Metairie – (504) 887-0880
Shreveport – (318) 861-1107