Top 5 Outdoor Exercise Equipment
This entry was posted on May 30, 2013.
Outdoor exercise equipment are also great tools that can help you lose weight easily. These machines can provide resistance for muscle training and can give various supports for cardio workout. With outdoor exercise equipment, you therefore wouldn’t have to worry about the tedium of repetition nor the constriction of an enclosed environment. Outdoor exercise equipment is engineered to give an enjoyable workout for every age. Normally one would think of the trampoline or the jungle gym when talking about outdoor exercise equipment. But it doesn’t necessarily have to be restricted to these two. Listed here are what you might find installed in your own park:
- Parallel Bars are much like jungle gyms that little kids play on. These are two bars aligned and that can reach a height of 3-6 feet. You can use these bars to hoist yourself in the air and perform pull-ups for your back muscles or leg lifts to strengthen your abdominal region. You can also add leg weights for a more intense workout.
- Air Walkers , which are similar to elliptical machines, are also a great outdoor exercise equipment. It has a footpad that lifts you from the ground and the gears help the user exercise while lessening the strain on your joints. This equipment also has dual purpose handle bars that can act as support or additional upper body workout.
- The Waist Twist is an abdominal exercise machine that you can add to your outdoor gym. This small machine allows you twist your body from left to right in a successive motion. As you exercise you can hold on the handle bars for support or practice your balance.
- The Butterfly is another machine perfect for an outdoor gym. This outdoor exercise machine looks similar to your typical home gym system that targets the pectoral muscles. You can also add weights to this machine but it has limitation on the maximum resistance.
- The Seated Core Strengthener is an abdominal machine where you can sit on while performing twist on the flat surface of the connecting wheel. Being in a more comfortable position you can focus on the exercise or enjoy the scenery of the park.
There are, however, features that most outdoor exercise equipment do not have. Even if they serve the same purpose with indoor exercise equipment, which is to help you become fit, outdoor fitness equipment lack a certain degree of functionality. They usually do not have consoles so you wouldn’t be able to set parameters for the workout. You wouldn’t be able to set your preferred resistance. They also often lack features like an IPod speaker or a book rest. In addition, outdoor exercise equipment only relies on mechanical power exerted by the user for it to function. But these are merely nit-picks considering that the main purpose of working outdoors is to experience the landscape while getting a sweat. If you are looking to purchase outdoor exercise equipment for your own outdoor home gym, visit one of our following locations: Metairie – (504) 887-0880 Baton Rouge – (225) 928-5751 Kenner – (504) 466-3966 Shreveport – (318) 861-1107 Jackson, MS – (601) 956-5681 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Call toll free: 1-800-323-1831