Who Makes the Best Shreveport Health Fitness Equipment?
This entry was posted on March 7, 2019.
When it comes to health and fitness equipment, the options are endless. From innovative exercise machines to convenient home exercise equipment, you don’t have to look hard to find what you need.
But who makes the best health and fitness equipment in Shreveport, and in what brands should you invest your hard-earned money? Gym equipment often represents a significant investment, and one that, if made right, will help you stay fit and active for years to come.
Shreveport Health Fitness Equipment: What are your options?
Before we get into which health and fitness equipment brands are best, you’ll first need to narrow your search based on your goals and health gym equipment type:
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Resistance/weight training
- From there you’ll want to define the type of equipment:
- Resistance machines, free weights, etc.
- Home gym
- Core/Abdominal machines
Once that’s out of the way, you’ll be better able to refine your search to those brands that top your list.
Shreveport Health Fitness Equipment: the best Brands
The market for home exercise equipment and commercial fitness machines is strong, with a multitude of brands, makes, and models to choose from.
What to Look for:
- Track record of customer satisfaction
- High safety standards
Best Shreveport Health Fitness Equipment Brands (in no particular order):
1. LifeFitness – Founded over 45 years ago, Life Fitness has dedicated their business to developing innovative fitness solutions for both residential (at home) and commercial (gym, fitness facility, etc) customers. Known for advanced biometrics, innovative designs and optimal performance, this is a brand that tops our picks for both cardiovascular and resistance training equipment alike. Check out the Life Fitness GSC Trainer.
2. Precor – With 30+ years of experience, Precor has led the industry with a passion for unbeatable engineering, ergonomic design and fitness equipment backed by science. They continue to be a favorite among health clubs, hotels and spas, universities and for home gyms around the world. You might want to check out the Precor DBR0312 Back Extension.
3. Horizon – Known for their treadmills such as the Horizon Treadmill T101-04, bikes and elliptical machines, Horizon is a leading favorite for cardiovascular equipment. Their line of fitness equipment is comfortable, performance minded, durable, and technology forward with impressive biometrics, video screens, and media connectivity.
4. Hoist – Known primarily for their strength and resistance training equipment and machines, Hoist has a proven track record of designing and manufacturing durable, ergonomic and high-performance exercise machines and stations, from home exercise equipment to commercial gym single and multi-stations.
5. BH Fitness – A multi-national brand headquartered in Spain, BH Fitness has been manufacturing high-quality exercise equipment for over 100 years. Over that time they have established a long track record of developing user-centric high-end fitness equipment for both commercial and home use. From treadmills to upright bicycles, elliptical machines and strength equipment, they do it all.
6. Torque – A relative newcomer to the scene, founded in 2005 Torque fitness has exploded in popularity with 1000+ product combinations available. Unlike other companies in our line-up, Torque focuses on unique and functional approaches to strength and resistance training, from plyo boxes to rigs and racks, you won’t want to miss out on what they bring to the table.
7. Inspire – Based out of Corona, California, Inspire has stood the test of time as an industry leader, providing incredible value, impressive designs and exceptional quality. Their equipment is known for smooth operation and impressive durability. From home gyms and ellipticals to functional trainers they have virtually anything you need.
8. LeMond – Tired of boring indoor cycles and training that does little to prepare you for the real thing? Enter the LeMond series by Hoist, setting the gold standard for stationary bike innovation and performance. User-friendly and packed full of exciting and exhilarating training programs built right in, you won’t want to miss an indoor cycling workout ever again.
9. Octane Fitness – On a mission to provide “zero-impact” training, Octane has built its brand around low-impact, high results fitness equipment. Their lineup includes ellipticals, spin bikes and more for both commercial and home gym setups.
10. StairMaster – Founded in 1983, StairMaster has led the industry in designing and manufacturing high-quality stair climbing machines for home and commercial use.
Ready to find the perfect Health and Fitness Equipment for your Gym?
At Fitness Expo Stores we know a thing or two about how to find the best Shreveport health and fitness equipment. Online or in store, we have just what you need to reach your fitness goals or update your gym. Give us a call today to learn more.