Return Policy for Fitness Expo
Updated on: April 26, 2022
- Returns will only be considered within 7 days of purchase
- Items must be in original packaging and original condition
- Returned items must include applicable manuals, paperwork, parts and accessories
- Returns may incur a restocking fee of 35%
- Online shipped orders to be shipped back at buyer’s expense
- Original delivery and/or shipping fees are non-refundable
- Approved returns will be refunded in the original form of payment. Items paid by check will be refunded by company check during the next check cut date of the company.
- Special order items are non-refundable
- Credit card merchant fees will be subtracted from any credit card returns
- Financed purchases: 12 month or longer, 3rd party financing such as Tower Loan, Green Sky etc- All Sales are Final with No Returns
Return Policy for Fitness Expo Retail Stores
- In store sales are all sales final. This policy is because customers are able to physically visit a showroom to carefully choose the correct piece. Once the machine is removed and installed, all packaging is discarded, and the equipment is then deemed “used.”
- Fitness Expo is flexible and may be able to offer exchanges within 7 days of the purchase for a different product.
- Customer is responsible for new delivery, installation, and pick up fees.
- If the product has never been opened, such as a gift situation, the return is subject to management approval
*Deposits and/or Layaways:
Deposits are not refundable and is a guarantee to the customer that their equipment has been special ordered or stored and cannot be sold to others.
See details below:
When a customer puts down a deposit by charge card, check, cash, wire transfer and so forth, Fitness Expo physically tags the inventory and stores it in one of our company warehouses. This is done so the equipment cannot be sold and therefore is held specifically for the customer whom ‘s deposit was put down. Generally a deposit is different than layaway and holds the equipment for a specific time-frame waiting on a room to be finished or any of several other reasons. Once a firm delivery date is set, the final balance can be paid on or before delivery. No interim payments are expected except the final balance at or before time of delivery install.
Layaways are all of the above, but differs only in the fact that it is designed to allow ongoing payments weekly or monthly until paid off. Once paid in full over a few or many payments the equipment can be delivered and installed.