Fitness Trends for 2022 – What to Expect
This entry was posted on December 8, 2021.
With the rise in public fear of COVID-19 and the emergence of the at-home lifestyle, many athletes and active individuals have begun to abandon a traditional gym model in favor of a home-based regimen.
As a result, an increase in demand for convenience and accessibility has led to a boom in companies that offer home gym equipment.
Home workout equipment saw an incredible rise in popularity in 2020 and 2021. With more people working out from home than ever before, the fitness industry is taking notice.
The fitness equipment industry has changed drastically over the last several years. Fitness is no longer just about exercise and nutrition as technology has permeated every aspect of the fitness industry. This includes everything from wearables, to apps, to video games, and now even gym equipment.
Now is the time to get excited about at-home workouts. The newest crop of exercise equipment has all the latest technology, along with some excellent health benefits. 2022 will be an exciting year for your fitness routine, with plenty of new trends to offer.
Fitness Trends 2022
For people who like to work out at home, there are certain trends in the fitness industry to watch out for.
1. Cutting Edge Consoles
Fitness trends in 2022 are going to center around consoles that change up the cardio game.
The problem with a treadmill or an elliptical is that they don’t always keep things exciting for a long time. These new devices will likely come to challenge them for dominance!
Consoles are usually situated on the front of exercise equipment like treadmills or bikes.
They’re designed to engage you with interactive entertainment, fitness apps, and calorie trackers while you work out.
One of the latest pieces of high-quality fitness equipment to hit the market is the Matrix XUR Console.
This console bridges a connection between cardio and quality equipment with a unique design to create a memorable experience.
Gone are the days where you have to choose between adventure and functionality – this machine has it all.
Paired with high-powered cardio machines – such as a bike, treadmill, or elliptical – the XUR Console brings a new level of interactivity to your workout.
The big, bright touchscreen display has a unique design that improves user experience, it provides options for virtual environments, workouts, and entertainment (music videos and movies) during workouts.
The cutting edge features we love about the Matrix XUR Console include:
- A premium 22″ HD touchscreen.
- Dynamic workout programs.
- Bluetooth capability.
- Wi-Fi connection.
- HDMI port.
- My Media feature.
- Built-in web browser.
- High-quality speakers.
- Energy-saving capabilities.
Regardless of how much experience a professional athlete has, they can always make use of the Matrix XUR Console. The varying features allow for constant updates to workouts and connect with new programs & apps to level up their fitness journey.
2. Well Connected Equipment
When you’re exercising, it’s all about the machine. Sure, it’s important to have the right equipment but what also matters is a strong mental approach. That’s why, when professional athletes stay at their best, they know that consistency is nothing without mental toughness.
It seems more difficult for us “normal people” so we should find some ways to keep up mentally too. It is important to note that we need to develop good habits and tools so that we can work on achieving our goals on a day-to-day basis.
The best ways to stay motivated in your workout routine are with the equipment that works well with fitness apps. For example, if you want to track your workouts in an app, Matrix and Echelon are two brands that each have different advantages.
The modern world is in an always-on, 24/7, fitness frenzy. The average person is feeling the pressure to work out more and harder to keep up with the latest trends. Matrix has the answer.
Their machines are designed to make you feel like you’re gliding on air while getting a heart-pumping workout. The things we love about the collection include:
- Matrix has a range of consoles on cardio machines. Whether it’s a folding treadmill, cutting-edge elliptical, or a traditional exercise bike, Matrix has built-in consoles to suit your lifestyle.
- The Matrix collection combines modern design with industrial-strength materials. This gear is loved in fitness studios everywhere because its durability and functionality are undeniable. The cardio machines are especially exciting to use because of their modern design.
- Matrix cardio equipment is designed to be seamless to the user’s life. The machines are perfect for people who are trying to improve their fitness without disrupting ordinary activities. The consoles are what make these machines exciting time after time which could help the user to stick with the exercise routine which is vital for consistency.
- One of our favorite benefits of the Matrix collection is how it features extensive inbuilt connectivity capacity. It’s super easy to connect to apps like Sprint8, making this one of the best high-intensity interval training programs in existence today.
Echelon allows people to join a community that provides an abundance of fitness classes. These classes are directed by trained professionals who will bring their workouts to you, online. We recommend Echelon bikes for the immersive experience they allow while exercising on them.
- Echelon offers many fitness classes that are live or on-demand. You can find anything from a live experience to an on-demand class depending on what you want. We offer a range of class styles and instructor personalities to meet your needs.
- A typical Echelon class is all about fitness, with biking & other exercises including yoga, meditation, strength training. The FitPass app offers all that and more!
- One of the most exciting trends in bike riding is virtual or immersive rides. Echelon’s bike offers one of the best in the world. Riders can be transported all over the globe when they connect to immersive fitness “rides.”
Cardio machines from Echelon and Matrix connect you with a supportive community, while constantly challenging your workout during at-home exercises.
Related: 7 Mental Exercises To Strengthen Your Brain Functions
3. Better-than-Peloton Bikes
Peloton bikes are popular for making it easy to exercise at home, but oftentimes the product lacks in quality. If you want to be certain you’re investing in a high-quality product that is accessible for trying out, then go into the store rather than buying on TV.
Why Shouldn’t You Buy Fitness Equipment on TV?
- Inability to “try before you buy”
- Low-Quality production
- Hidden Fees
- Lack of customer support
- Exaggerated reviews
- Inflated Prices
4. Quality You Can Trust
Quality service is a trend that will never go out of style as it costs time and money to fix equipment, and there’s no point in buying new ones if the old one still works.
G&G Fitness has some of the latest equipment for your fitness needs. The company technicians are experts on the latest developments in G&G fitness technology and will take care of all your maintenance needs.
While other fitness equipment brands can’t offer you customer care and quality repairs, the company strives to keep its customers happy.
They also do their best never to operate at a wait time and ensure that any of the clients’ personal needs are met.
The advantages of the G&G Fitness Equipment Team include:
- A well-equipped call center.
- An organized call queue.
- Personalized service.
- Case tracking.
- Expert field service technicians.
- High-quality parts and equipment.
- Prompt service.
Essentially, the G&G Service Team is dedicated to helping its members reach their fitness goals while making the maintenance process easier for them.
5. Innovative In-Home Technology
New technology is always exciting and companies are always finding ways to give their customers the best experience possible. Some offer a variety of fitness machines, accessories, and apparel that will appeal to all levels of experience and budget.
Here are some cutting-edge pieces of workout tech that we would love to show you. These innovative products are sure to make your workout session more enjoyable and convenient.
The Mirror is truly one of the most innovative, cutting-edge fitness trends of 2022. This piece of equipment offers a full-body workout while being nearly invisible. Disguised as a well-designed wall mirror, The Mirror transforms into an immersive home gym at the touch of a button with different exercises that can be performed. It is an excellent addition for apartment dwellers who want to avoid the added cost and hassle of signing.
The features we’re excited about include:
- Beautiful in-home design. The Mirror has a minimalistic design and can be fitted easily in small spaces. At the same time, it has a comprehensive range of performance and functionalities that make it perfect for any user.
- High-quality instruction. The Mirror connects people to the best nutrition and training professionals in America. By getting live feedback, you can work out more efficiently and with a better mindset.
- Live optimization. This new fitness app uses camera technology to track your exercises and give you custom workout schedules based on your style, preference, and fitness goal.
- Friendly competition. The Mirror provides users with a network of like-minded professionals to help them stay on track with their fitness goals. Users can share content, interact with others, and register for playlists to take their workouts to the next level.
- Results tracking. The Mirror allows people at home to track their progress with their dashboard, which refreshes after every exercise.
Experience the Best Home Exercise Today at Your Local G&G Showroom.
We offer the latest in cutting-edge technology at G&G Fitness with the launch of new bikes, consoles, and headsets by The Mirror, Matrix Consoles, and Echelon.
The best thing about it all is that our experts are happy to show you how to use the newest equipment. We strongly recommend that you visit your local store before investing in any new equipment. Why? Advantages include:
- Unmatched customer empowerment is now within reach as we make it easy to compare prices and find the best equipment for you.
- Providing customers with affordable products they can’t get anywhere else is essential for any company.
- You can avoid buyer’s remorse by talking through options with someone knowledgeable.
- We’re here to help! Connect with us and access the industry’s best service and maintenance networks via our website.
- Giving your customers the chance to test out new equipment is a good way to get their buy-in before they commit. It guarantees their satisfaction and encourages them to invest in the gear they like the most.
- A fitness expert will be an important component in every successful gym. They can help you create the ultimate private-fitness experience, by building a lasting relationship with them to find out what suits you best.
More From Fitness Expo
The Best Weight Lifting Exercises For Beginners
4 Questions To Ask Yourself When Buying Exercise Equipment
Fitness Expo caters to all your exercise needs from treadmills to fitness accessories. First opened in 1980 by the Rice family, the store continues to offer the top brands and largest selection of exercise equipment for the home or commercial facility making it one of the oldest and most reputable fitness retailers in the country.
We have showrooms across Fitness Expo Louisiana and Mississippi, but you can also shop on our website from the comfort of your own home. Contact us today!